Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lost & Found: Purple Passion

So I mentioned that I love recreating vintage jewelry? Here's my latest...I'm in love with it so I thought I'd share. This is a brooch of my mother-in-laws (I believe she bought it in the 60's) that she so graciously donated to my cause. I don't want to start family drama or anything, but I am seriously keeping this. No, really. You might have to fight me for it if you think otherwise. Ok, settled? Awesome. If you love this as much as I do, I have a couple of other brooches that would work in this same design; just let me know!

And, I can't take all of the credit. Thanks to my sister for helping me work out the kinks and for modeling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Santa Rosa necklace is my favorite...these are wonderful and very creative.

Renée T. Habashy said...

I LOVE this necklace! How do I get one? How much? It's fabulous!

Lauren at Ruth Parker Jewelry said...

Thanks, I'm so glad you like it! Unfortunately, because I work with vintage pieces like this one, it's hard to repeat the necklace exactly but I can definitely design something similar if you're interested?

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box