Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spotlight: Love Haight Bracelet ($22)

Haight-Ashbury is an intersection in San Francisco in an area famous for the hippie movement of the 60's. I love the colors of this bracelet and they feel very "hippie chic" to me so that's why the name. The bracelet wraps around as one piece and is very comfortable and sturdy.


This bracelet is made with gold plated memory wire, glass, aventurine, quartz and red marble beads.

I have had a few questions about how to order things, and at this point, all you have to do is click on the "Email Me" button, and call or send me an email with the items you want. I take payment through PayPal and am working on getting the process streamlined a little better so that it's easier to purchase. I am still debating over whether or not I want to set up shop with Etsy, but I will keep everyone posted on that. Don't forget to keep entering the giveaway for the week! You have today and tomorrow left!

0 comments:

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box