Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!

How is it the week of Christmas already? So much has happened in the past few months that the time has flown by faster than ever. I was finally feeling a little more settled into motherhood just in time for my baby to start crawling and talking and eating real food?!? My life has turned into one major adjustment! I'm the kind of person that likes a schedule but I have quickly learned that my schedule revolves around my little guy and my husband. I am learning to roll with the punches. I am learning flexibility. I am slowly learning how to ask for time to myself. And, even more slowly, I am learning how to balance all of the many aspects of my ever-changing life! Husband, baby, spirituality, work, school, errands, chores... the list goes on and on. I'm setting goals and sticking to them, because they're more realistic now than they once were. I am one person and I can only do so much. I HATE admitting that, by the way. Like I said, I'm learning! I have so many ideas and goals for the new year, and I am so excited for the things that are coming my way. Like a little boy who will be crawling, talking, and then walking before I know it! I am so grateful for the support that you have given me this year. Thank you to all of you old friends, new friends, and family members who have supported my vision and passion. Your words of encouragement keep me going on the days that I feel like I'm losing my mind. (and that is often, if you must know!) I am looking forward to the coming year with excitement and determination. I want to grow this little business endeavor into something great and it can only happen with your continued support. Thank you all so much!

I also wanted to come on and thank everyone for their comments last week! I'm going to keep that same post active so keep the advice and thoughts coming and someone will win a free gift to start off the new year. I will be out of town for almost 2 weeks straight, so things are going to be pretty dead around here until then. I hope you all have a great holiday break; I will see you in 2010! TEN? Seriously!?

0 comments:

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box