Friday, December 4, 2009

My apologies...

I just wanted to jump on here really quick to let everyone know that I am so sorry for the lack of posting this week. I have been sick and my little boy is going through teething right now which has made it a heck of a week for all of us. On top of that, I have been having back problems since the birth of my son, so I have been visiting a chiropractor every other day this week trying to get that pain resolved. It finally got to the point that I couldn't move and definitely wasn't going away so I figured I should probably go in. Good old fashioned procrastination....gets the best of me every time. Not a lot of fun this week, and nothing has been getting done around here either, so I apologize. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back on Monday!

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box