Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Spotlight: Avalon Earrings ($18)

I received a special request to make earrings for the Avalon necklace, so here they are. I decided to keep the design simple and used the exact same briolette drops as the earrings. As I have talked about before, I'm usually not a fan of the matchy matchy set, but this one worked for me. There's an exception to everything, I suppose! I hope you like them!


Materials: gold filled ear thread, gold plated fancy ring, cobalt blue glass faceted briolettes

I also added two new necklaces to Etsy yesterday, both in the Lost and Found collection. Be sure to check them out!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Don't forget to comment on this week's giveaway!

2 comments:

Renée T. Habashy said...

I love these! I'm not a fan of matchy-matchy, either, but I'd totally wear them by themselves! They're really classy and elegant.

http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

Jake and Ashley said...

You are AWESOME!!!!! I L-O-V-E them :D

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box