Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spotlight: Key to My... Necklace ($38)



One of the best things about what I'm doing with vintage jewelry is that my friends and family love to help with my cause! My brother and cousin are way into thrift and vintage shopping and have been extremely helpful in finding me very unique and interesting pieces to work with. While on a recent shopping trip, my cousin came across an amazing collection of antique and vintage keys in an antiques shop, and sent them to me. This necklace is made with one of those keys, hung on steel chain, with cream, brown, and pink rose beads as an accent. The key is suspended on the chain without a ring, making it nearly impossible to remove- unless of course, you're ready to give it away. This will be up on Etsy today, so if you want it, don't wait!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Ooh!! I love this one. I probably love everything about it. Just give it to me at lunch today. No one will know!

Renée T. Habashy said...

What a cool necklace AND story! I'm loving it! :-)

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box