Monday, January 25, 2010

Big News!

If you're all having a hard time waking up and getting going like I am today, maybe this news will help brighten your Monday. I'm having my first SALE on Etsy! Starting February 1st, most of my pieces from last year will be going on clearance. You can expect anywhere from 25-50% off the current price, just in time for Valentines Day, spring weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, whatever! I will have a lot of new pieces going up in the next few weeks, so I need to sell some of my inventory. That is only ONE WEEK away!

Don't forget that you have until Thursday at midnight to enter the giveaway for this month also! So far, this is the worst giveaway I have ever done as far as numbers go, and it was the first to last an entire month! Come on guys! It's free!

See you Wednesday with a new spotlight piece! Have a great week!

0 comments:

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box