Friday, January 15, 2010

The Gallery and other news...

So, as I mentioned in my new year post, one of my goals was to set up a gallery on this site so that anyone who wants to can see everything I've ever made all in one spot. All you have to do is click on "The Gallery" on the sidebar and voila! There you have it. I will update it every time I make something new, so be sure to take a peek. It was actually really fun for me to set up because I liked seeing the progression of things I've made. I feel like I've come a long way this past year.

Also, if you are on facebook, I have figured out the most AMAZING thing this week and I'm so excited about it. I now have an Etsy tab on my page that connects you from facebook right to my Etsy shop AND this blog! It is amazing. Revolutionary. If you have a facebook, I suggest you become a fan and then check it out. If you are a fellow craftyperson with an Etsy shop, I suggest you add this link to your facebook page. It will change your life. Ok, maybe I'm overreacting, but it seriously made my week. I think I'm so excited because I love streamlining...anything that makes my life easier, obviously I'm going to be all about it. So there you have it! That's the news for today.

Don't forget to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! It's FREE! One entry per person, until the last Friday of the month. Easy. Simple. Do it!

0 comments:

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box