Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spotlight: Trophy Life Necklace ($98), Trophy Life Bracelet ($28), Scatter Shine Earrings ($22), Discothèque Necklace ($18)

I have been BUSY and can't wait to share my newest creations with you! I have 4 things today so here we go....

Over Christmas my husband and I visited his family in California and I had to stop at this crazy antique store in town before we left. The place is huuuuuge, and had a ton of stuff that I would have loved to buy, but I restrained myself (with his help, haha) and ended up going with this amazing Art Deco necklace made of enamel reindeer. It was from the 30's and I just loved how unique and fun it was. Armed with my new find, I set out to discover several items in my collection that would complement it. I found a bracelet I had from the 50's and took apart the links to use it as an accent, the beautiful green fluorite gems that I used in the Beverly Hills necklace, some glass pearls, and gold seed beaded beads. Below is the result. I really feel like I turned a corner with this one! It's different than anything I've done. There are only 4 available, so grab one while you can!

Trophy Life Necklace ($98)
Materials: glass pearls, gold plated chain and findings, green fluorite gems, antique reindeer charm, seed beaded acrylic beads, gold plated w/glass rhinestones vintage bracelet link

Next, we have the Trophy Life bracelet ($28) made up of the same chain from the necklace, tripled and finished with a toggle clasp.

Materials: gold plated chain, findings, and clasp.

You wanted earrings, so you got earrings! May I present, the Scatter Shine earrings ($22), sure to brighten your day through winter and beyond! Perfect for dressing up any outfit, these dangly beauties will bring a smile to your face on even the snowiest of days. (Can you tell I'm over winter?)

Materials: gold plated hoops, gold filled chain, glass crystal beads in "gold"

And finally, for your viewing pleasure, the Discothèque necklace ($18).
Do the Hustle! This necklace is so versatile! It's big and fun
and ready to party!

Materials: faceted acrylic beads, silver plated findings and clasp.

That's it! Hope you enjoyed todays spotlight pieces. They will all be up on Etsy today so be sure to stop by and check them out in detail!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It's all so beautiful! I'm happy your brother let me know about this site. Now I'll have to figure out what I want!
Congrats on your baby by the way! Maybe he and my little guy can have a play date one day if we're ever in your area.

Lauren at Ruth Parker Jewelry said...

I'm so glad you like it! I would definitely be up for a play date whenever you guys are back in town. He loves playing with other kids and I always enjoy adult conversation!

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box