Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Feature!

I was featured on another blog this week: One Crazy Stampin' Mama. It is the site of my friend Julie who is an amazing crafter and stamper extraordinaire. I just wanted to come on and thank her for the love and spread a little of my own her way. Check out the post she did on my jewelry here.

My sister just moved away from me last month, but she's coming back in two weeks! The reason why I'm telling you this (aside from the fact that I think you should care) is because she has decided to get into photography and is going to help me out by taking some WAY better pictures for me while she's here. I don't know what I'm supposed to do when she leaves...but we'll have to figure something out. It's super hard because I don't make a ton of any one thing and whenever I create something new I need a picture like, yesterday. Totally. If I was into mass producing it would be a lot easier, but alas...that goes against everything I am about with this little endeavor of mine. Since I only have one or two things to photograph at one time, it makes it a LOT difficult. (As opposed to a little difficult, in case you were questioning my grammar.) I need a live in photographer...ok maybe not that extreme...perhaps an on call photographer. Everyone start buying more jewelry so that I can afford an on call photographer. Thanks. :)

0 comments:

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box