Friday, February 5, 2010

The SALE continues...

I've decided to keep the Spring Cleaning SALE going because while this week was great, I still have a lot of inventory left. Thank you so very much to everyone who purchased this week! I was super busy, but loved every minute. I appreciate all of your support so much and hope that you LOVE everything you bought. The sale will end Sunday, the 14th; Valentines Day. This is the perfect opportunity to get some great gifts for that special someone (or mom, sisters, aunts, etc) in your life!

Also, one week from today I will be featured on a blog called "The Gift Closet", so be sure to stop by and check that out. I'm really excited about it!

Lastly, I have been designing like crazy this week so I will be putting up new items on Etsy through the weekend. I hope you'll stop by and take a looksie at those too.

Thanks everyone! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

0 comments:

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box