Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spotlight: Italian Mosaic Necklace, ME!

I have been working on a custom necklace for a friend of mine that I wanted to share with everyone today. I liked the design of it so much that I'm going to duplicate it with something else. The way the chain sits reminds me of a vintage feel thin collar dress, like this one atModCloth.

Also, this week I was featured on Glamour weddings. Check it out here. Kind of crazy, right? Thanks to an awesome photographer, amazing shoes and my husband for helping me make that very unique and memorable cuff and earrings set for our wedding day. It's really cool to be noticed, especially by a company as huge as Glamour! Thank you, whoever you are, for adding me to the mix this week!

Only 2 more days to enter to win this month's GIVEAWAY! All you have to do is add your comment to the post to be entered to win. See ya Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha did you see that glamour comment, "dear lauren and rhett, i am stealing your wedding, ok? thanks" that's so funny. and so cool that you got featured on there.

also cool is that my necklace got spotlight this week! yeah! you definitely should model more necklaces after it because it's awesome! :)

-jen

K said...

That's gorgeous! You did a wonderful job with it. Love the wedding spot too!

I actually won one of your necklaces from Renee Bouchard and linked to you yesterday on my blog, I hope you don't mind!

Unknown said...

Well, I can't say that I'm not bummed that this one's not up for sale! Its amazing!

Anonymous said...

lyndsey, you can find other mosaic pins like that one on etsy. not the same color, but other than that they're almost exactly the same:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27775967&ref=sr_list_6&&ga_search_query=mosaic+brooch&ga_search_type=vintage&ga_page=6&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34094711&ref=sr_list_2&&ga_search_query=mosaic+brooch&ga_search_type=vintage&ga_page=7&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

-jen

Saunna said...

I love the double chain necklaces you are doing...and I hope you can find something to duplicate it so you can put it up for sale!

Unknown said...

Jen, wow those are so amazing! I'm going to have one of my own made :)

Lisa Gilchrist said...

I love this...I need to win so I can give my other Ruth Parker necklace to my neice who would like to off me for it...lol...

Unknown said...

Lauren! It's wonderful and amazing to see that you got featured on Glamour! So pretty!!

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box