Monday, February 22, 2010

Growing up in California definitely had it's perks...namely, NO SNOW. But you have to have seasons, right? WRONG! I lived most of my life perfectly happy without them. Sunshine is never boring in my book. And so it is, that right about this time every year I hit the winter wall. It hasn't even been bad in Utah this year and I'm still over it! That's how much of a wimp I am. I'm always freezing. (I hate layering and wearing socks) Everything else is frozen. (I refuse to go for a walk if I come back colder than I was when I left) There's no color anywhere. This week, instead of feeding my depression, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that have inspired me lately and are helping me get through these last few weeks (hopefully!) of winter. (You will soon see the products that came from these inspirations too!)

My very favorite: Sunshine, and lots of it
Grass, preferably freshly mowed
Sailing
Water in general...pools, beaches, running through the sprinklers
Strawberries
Camping

Also, I want to thank my friend Renee for spotlighting me on her blog last week. Her site is one I check often because she has a great eye and excellent taste! I love seeing what she's going to post next. Be sure to check it out here.

Don't forget this month's giveaway ends on Thursday at midnight! Get your comment in and win a FREE necklace! See you Wednesday for another Spotlight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CAMPIING!! I miss it! ;(

Renée T. Habashy said...

Aw! Thanks for that great shout-out! You are the best!

http://reneetbouchardblogspot.com

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box