Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spotlight: Cleopatra Earrings ($12)


This week's spotlight is on something I just made, the Cleopatra Earrings. They are made with laser-cut gold plated filigree fans and are super lightweight, so no worries about the dreaded "ear lobe sag" with these! I imagine Cleopatra on a chaise lounge being fanned and eating grapes while wearing this pair. They are a little bigger than what I normally do, (still not huge) but big dangly earrings are definitely in! They will be up on Etsy today.

Don't forget to stop by my shop and check out the sale that's going on this week. Thanks!

2 comments:

Renée T. Habashy said...

I'm a huge fan of these. Any chance of doing them in a pewter color as opposed to gold? I'm obsessed with pewter lately!

http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

Lauren at Ruth Parker Jewelry said...

I'll see what I can do. If I can't find these exact ones in pewter, I'll design some for you soon. :)

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box