Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day seems like the perfect time...

To announce the first pieces in my Bridal line! I have a bridesmaid necklace in a variety of colors and one spectacular solid quartz necklace for one lucky bride. These necklaces will be going up on Etsy this weekend, so if you (or anyone you know) are looking for wedding jewelry, definitely keep checking back! I will be adding more and more as Spring nears. And, as always, I also specialize in custom pieces. If you know what you want but can't find it, I'm the girl for you!

Also, I wanted to say thank you to Heather at The Gift Closet, for honoring me with a Friday Feature! Be sure to stop by and check that out...there's a free gift in it for you!

Don't forget to enter this month's Giveaway: the Pasadena Necklace!

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Ruth Parker Jewelry's Fan Box